"PEOPLE FACE TRADE OFFS"
Trade off is something we have to give up another thing that we like and choose the best one that fits our interests. As stated in "First principle of Economics". We usually encounter trade off in our daily lives, even we do not noticed it. We are a rational kind of creation so we are capable of reasoning and choosing what will be the best for us. We always formulate every choices to determine the things which benefits us and things makes us happy. And from it, we always choose things that fascinates us.
I have always encountered this principle in my life. One example is where do I live here in San Fernando City. First I am living in our family house at the Namnama Village then, my aunt ask me to live near at DMMMSU where it is my school and also to accompany my aunt at their house. I chose living near the school because it is less expensive in riding from home to school.
Another one is when I am choosing between my stuffs. I want to buy a new cellphone and also I want to buy my new black shoes. But, my money is intended for the one so I have to choose between them. I think which is the thing that I needed the most. I chose to buy my cellphone to communicate my love ones and friends.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento